The ‘North American’ Tournament hosts the best show jumping athletes and horses from throughout the Americas. Come honour our Canadian Military and enjoy Shopping, Pony Rides, Face Painting, Wagon Rides, and the family favourite RE/MAX Prairie Dogs from Friday to Sunday.
Learn more about Spruce Meadows.
Admission / Tickets to Spruce Meadows North American
Adults / Teens: $5 per person
Seniors / Kids 12 and under: Free
Rush seating allows access to all areas of Spruce Meadows, including Rush Seating in all competitive rings, and all exhibits and entertainment areas. Seating is not guaranteed.
Purchase reserved seating ($ 35 & up) to ensure a seat. Only Rush seating available from Wednesday – Friday. RV Sites are also available
Purchase & check all types of ticket options for North American – here
Dates: July 07 – 11, 2021 – Schedule
Things to do at Spruce Meadows North American
1. Watch the annual equestrian show jumping event .
2.Childrens Activities & Events include –
Spruce Meadows Prairie Dogs presented by RE/MAX, Jumping Castles, Inflatable Soccer & Mini Golf/Chess
Real Canadian Superstore Playground – Children’s’ Playground
Pony rides, Wagon ride, Face painting & more!
3. Performances –
1. Mounted Troop of the Lord Strathcona’s Horse (Royal Canadians) : The Troop’s annual Musical Ride Tour combines traditional cavalry drills and revives the time-honoured sport of “tent pegging,” which is not seen anywhere else in North America, all performed to music in period uniforms.
2. Feu de Joie: (French: “fire of joy”) is a rifle salute, described as a “running fire of guns” where rifles are shot in succession of each other along a line and then back. This is done in such rapid fire that the guns seemly have gone off all at once.
3. Calgary Stetson Show Band, Calgary Round Up Band, Sam Steele’s Scouts, Fort Calgary Wheel and Runner, The Calgary Fiddlers.
4. Plenty of shopping at the Equi-fair, food and other exhibits.
See for more details – Here
Directions to North American
Address : 18011 Spruce Meadows Way SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2J 5G5Spruce Meadows is located on the southern city limits of Calgary, approximately 30-40 minutes from downtown Calgary and 45 minutes from the Calgary International airport.
By Car go south on Macleod Trail, then turn west on Highway 22X /Spruce Meadows Trail/ Marquis of Lorne Trail. Travel approximately 2km. Watch for signs.
During tournament days on Friday, Saturday & Sunday – by public transport,take C-train to Somerset/Bridlewood LRT Station(route 201)and from there Spruce Meadows/Red Arrow bus transports you to the meadows every 20- 30 minutes. Check the bus schedule.