The Fantasy of Lights Festival has something to do for the whole family! The festival starts November 21, 2020 and ends January 8, 2021. Come out and join us for all of the activities.
Santa Claus Parade – Fantasy of Lights presents its 17th Annual Kingsville Santa Claus Parade! Only this year it’s a Drive-Through Parade. Instead of the parade going by you, you drive by the many magnificent floats, gigantic character balloons, bands playing your favorite Christmas tunes, and ending with the best float of all, Santa & Mrs. Claus lined up along Main and Division Streets.
Fantasy of Lights Marketplace –
Join us at the Lakeside Park Pavilion (315 Queen Street) and The Grovedale Arts & Cultural Centre (103 Park Street) and enjoy two great days of shopping for unique and one-of-a kind gifts for everyone on your list. The event takes place December 5th & 6th, 2020 from 11:00pm until 5:00pm. Support your local artists, crafters, writers, and vendors. Best of all – admission is free. You can also purchase a glass of local wine or one of our craft beers to enjoy while you shop! at The Grovedale House site. Admission is free.
Breakfast with Santa and Christmas Activity Package -TO GO – Did you know that Santa and his elves have to stay safe during this time just like you do? So even though he can’t be here in person to enjoy a breakfast with you, he sent breakfast here for you.
Pick up your specially designed Santa Breakfast Kit free of charge at the Kingsville Arena starting Dec. 1, 2020 while supplies last. Inside you will find pancake mix and instructions, a special holiday craft, and a letter from Santa. Don’t forget to wear your mask and sanitize your hands.
Light Up the Nights 2020 – The Kingsville Fantasy of Lights looks a little bit different this year – and so do our Light Displays. Visit locations throughout the Town to view the Light Displays. Help us light up the night!
Community Christmas Giving Tree – Bring in non-perishable food items or canned goods and help us to fill our Community Giving Tree located in the front foyer of the Kingsville Arena. Canned Goods and non perishable food items will be donated to the local food bank prior to Christmas. Help us to ensure that everyone has what they need this holiday season.
Paws and Claus Family Event – A family event for the whole family including the Fur Members at Lakeside Park Pavilion. Bring your pet and enjoy pet friendly vendors, holiday pictures and snacks for you and your pet.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: November 21, 2020 – January 8, 2021
Santa Claus Parade | November 21, 2020 | 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Fantasy of Lights Marketplace | December 5 – 6, 2020 | 11:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Sip and Shop Holiday Nights | December 5, 2020 | 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM; December 6, 2020 | 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Breakfast with Santa and Christmas Activity Package -TO GO | Starting December 1, 2020 – While Supplies Last
Paws and Claus Family Event | Tuesday, December 8, 2020 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Grovedale Arts & Cultural Centre, 103 Park Street, Kingsville
- Lakeside Park (Upper Part), 315 Queen Street, Kingsville
- Carnegie Arts & Visitors Centre, 28 Division Street South, Kingsville
- Kingsville OPP, 41 Division Street South, Kingsville
- Kingsville District High School, 170 Main Street East, Kingsville
- Jack Miner Bird Sanctuary, 332/360 Road 3 West, Kingsville
- Kingsville Town Hall, 2021 Division Road North, Kingsville
- Kingsville Arena Complex, 1741 Jasperson Drive, Kingsville
- Essex County Library, 1695 Elgin Street, Ruthven
- Cottam Rotary Park, County Road 34, Cottam
- Residential Home, 1789 Division Street North, Kingsville
- Residential Home, 789 Division Road North, Kingsville
- Residential Home, 25 Cameron Drive, Kingsville
- Residential Home, 195 Queen Street, Kingsville