- This enchanting, award-winning exhibit created by Upper Canada Village features over 5000 hand-carved pumpkins!
- Dress warmly to enjoy a 30–45 minute stroll on our outdoor trails!
- Can you spot all the hidden objects in PumpkInferno? Find as many as you can & claim your prize on the way out!
Spooky tales on the Trail
- Take a break during your stroll through PumpkInferno and enjoy listening to fire-side spooky stories!
Fire Magic Science Show
- Join our Bluecoats for a heated presentation and witness the beauty of coloured FIRE!
The Big Nickel Halloween Show
- Enjoy an animated Halloween show projected onto the iconic Big Nickel!
Parade of Inflatables
- Be enchanted by this all-new visual experience with 15+ inflatables guiding you to the entrance of PumpkInferno!
- Come and enjoy special Halloween treats while warming up around the campfires!
General Public $12
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: October 2 – 30, 2020
Friday – Sunday | 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Venue: Dynamic Earth, 122 Big Nickel Mine Drive, Sudbury
Note: Masks are required to participate in the Halloween experience at Dynamic Earth this includes the outdoor PumpkInfernoTM path. The only time you can remove your mask is when you are in the seated eating area.Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all indoor activities have been suspended including the Tunnel of Terror.