This tour will provide you with an overview of the entertaining spaces (main floor) of the Estate, as well as an introduction to the McLaughlin Family during the 1920’s
Presented as part of Drama in Durham: War on Whisky tours through South Durham. After your visit to the museum, download the Temperance & Temptation podcast and self-guided driving tour to visit local micro breweries and learn how the Bluenoses who supported Temperance openly clashed with the bootleggers and moonshiners who defied the movement.
• Adults: $15.00
• Seniors (55+): $12.00
• Youth (7-14): $12.00
• Children 6 and under are free
• Family Rate (2 adults & 2 seniors or 2 youth): $45
• Military, Veterans (with ID) are Free
• National Trust Canada Members (with ID) are Free
• Private Spaces Add-On Tour: $5.00 (children 6 and under are free)
• All rates are subject to HST
• Tickets can be purchased by visiting our Gift Shop.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Select Days, May 22 to October 30, 2021 | 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
270 Simcoe Street North