Toronto’s beloved music festival and summer mainstay, the Beaches International Jazz Festival, returns from June 27 – July 26 to celebrate its 32nd year of unparalleled music from both established and emerging artists. Featuring multiple stages and venues, the return of festival favourites and leading musical talent, the 32nd annual Beaches International Jazz Festival is one that can’t be missed.
- We kick off the festival with the Sounds of Leslieville & Riverside Main Stage and Block Party featuring performances from over 40 bands at the Jimmie Simpson Park Main Stage, as well as various locations along Queen St E (between Logan and Broadview Avenues).Performances take place from Thursday July 2 – Sunday July 5.
- The Beaches Jazz Latin Carnival will return to Woodbine Park for its 5th year between Friday July 10 – Sunday July 12, to showcase the lively melodies of salsa, merengue and cumbia.
- An eagerly-awaited lineup of performances will take over Woodbine Park from Friday July 17 – Sunday July 19 at the TD Main Stage featuring bands from Turkey, Brazil and New Brunswick. Don’t miss our tribute to the 90s on Saturday, July 18th with Spice Girls tribute band, Wannabe.
- Artists take to the OLG Main Stage from Friday July 26 – Sunday July 28, kicking off with 4th annual Groovin’ in the Park: a meeting of soul, funk, world and house music. Performances will showcase an array of recognized and up-and-coming artists, including Legends of Motown.
- Crowd-pleaser and festival mainstay, StreetFest returns with over 100 artists and a drool-worthy line-up of gourmet food trucks from Thursday July 23 – Saturday July 25 on Queen Street East between Woodbine and Beech Avenues. Calypso, R&B, fusion, Latin, blues and Cajun melodies, paired with unbeatable culinary offerings will ignite senses and entertain festival-goers.
Who is it for?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Saturday June 27, 2020 to Sunday July 26, 2020
June 27 – 28: East York Jam Fest, East York Civic Centre
July 2 – 5: Sounds of Leslieville & Riverside, Jimmie Simpson Park and Queen St E
July 10 – 12: Latin Carnival, Woodbine Park
July 17-19: TD Weekend Series, Woodbine Park
July 23 -25: StreetFest, Queen St E (b/w Woodbine and Beech Aves)
July 24 – 26: OLG Weekend Series, Woodbine Park
Venue & Address
Woodbine Park, Jimmie Simpson Park, Queen St E, Toronto, ON M4L 1G7
Accessible by Public Transport
You may like: