Celebrate the changing seasons and learn about sustainable food at our fourth annual Fall Fair, where you can get your fill of fall bounty fruits and vegetables alongside u-pick pumpkins, pie contest and tasting, live music, kids’ activities, weirdest veggie contest, and more!
Just in time for the return of students to campus, and this year falling on Homecoming, the UBC Farm Fall Fair is your chance to learn how to get involved in our research and teaching in sustainable food systems and celebrate the harvest with fellow students, faculty, staff, alumni and neighbours.
- Live music from our market musicians
- Farm photo booth
- Pie contest – public pie tasting by donation ($5 suggested)
- Free farm tours explaining our active research and programs (including visiting the chickens)
- U-pick pumpkin piles
- Food and coffee trucks
- Hands-on activities for kids
- Weirdest vegetable contest (Bring them to our market outreach booth to enter!)
- More than 30 different local vendors selling produce, fruit, meat, mushrooms, eggs, baked goods, beverages, sweet treats, alcohol, artisan goods, and more
- Information showcasing all the research, teaching and learning happening at the UBC Farm
- Information on how to get involved with food security initiatives on UBC campus
Tickets: FREE / Pie tasting by donation
For pie competition and public tasting, fill the form in the website.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday September 18, 2021 | 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM