One of the Lower Mainland’s most beloved holiday concerts, Winter Harp, takes you on a magical journey you will never forget.
Join this world-class ensemble of singers, harps, flute, violin, medieval instruments and percussion for a concert of heartwarming carols and stories in celebration of Christmas. The musicians, in rich medieval attire, perform on a stage set with magnificent backdrops of cathedral and snow that will whisk you to a land of pure magic.
Winter Harp….. Christmas begins here.
$32 to $49
How to get tickets?
At respective venue box-offices
WHEN & WHERE
- Sunday, December 1, 2019 | 2:30 PM @ Massey Theatre, 735 8th Ave, New Westminster
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019 | 7:30 PM @Chilliwack Cultural Centre, 9201 Corbould St, Chilliwack
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019 | 7:30 PM @ BlueShore Financial Performing Arts Centre, Capilano University , 2055 Purcell Way , North Vancouver
- Thursday, December 12, 2019 | 7:30 PM@ BlueShore Financial Performing Arts Centre, Capilano University , 2055 Purcell Way , North Vancouver
- Sunday, December 15, 2019 | 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM @ ACT Arts Centre, 11944 Haney Place, Maple Ridge
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019 | 7:30 PM @Holy Trinity Cathedral, 514 Carnarvon St. New Westminster
- Friday, December 20, 2019 | 7:30 PM @ Christ Church Cathedral, 590 Burrard St, Vancouver
You may like: