Parry Sound and Archipelago Lines offer various cruises aboard The M.V. Chippewa III which is part of the World’s best line of small ships. The ex “Maid of the Mist” ship was rebuilt with steel in 1955 after being consumed in a fire and for 35 years was used in the waters below Niagara Falls. From 1992 to 1994, the M.V Chippewa sailed along the old York Town’s Harbour. Since then the ship has sailed the waters of 30,000 islands and Parry Sound.
On your cruise, enjoy the cool breeze, the fresh air and incredible views of Georgian Bay for miles and miles. You can also watch the spectacular colours of sunset reflect on the calm waters of Georgian Bay Biosphere.
Parry Sound Cruise Lines has many options to choose from, ranging from morning and sunset cruises to private charters, such as:
- Morning Cruise: The morning cruise is a 2-hour long cruise along the scenic Georgian Bay with its beautiful granite rocks and pine trees.
- Afternoon Cruise: The 2 hour afternoon cruise will take you on an adventure, as you explore the Big Sound, Hole-in-the-Wall, numerous islands and many cottages and resorts. The ship also has a cash bar where you can buy drinks from.
- Sunset Cruise: There are two options for a sunset cruise: one is 2-hour long cruise and the other is a 2.5-hour-long cruise.
- The 2-hour cruise is a journey through the bay, Hole-in-the-Wall and the islands of south and ends as the sun sets on the gorgeous Bay.
- You can enjoy a delicious meal by The Log Cabin Inn on the 2.5-hour cruise. You can also get a wide variety of drinks from the cash-bar onboard. A delicious meal by The Log Cabin Inn is provided on the 2.5-hour cruise. You can also get a wide variety of drinks from the cash bar onboard.
The delicious food menu on this beautiful, historic ship is provided by Di Salvo’s Bella Cucina. They offer a 3-course dinner, including a salad (Romaine salad or chopped Italian salad), the main course (stuffed chicken florentine or mushroom wellington or braised beef short rib) and dessert (chocolate cassata).
Parry Sound Cruise Lines also offers private charters of the M.V Chippewa III for events.
Parry Sound and Archipelago Lines
Enjoy a delightful guided cruise amongst the 30,000 Islands on Georgian Bay. The tour will take you out into the big sound, and then by the stunning huckleberry island. Once back in the big sound you will enter the amazing hole in the wall. Choose from morning, afternoon and sunset dinner cruises.
Usually from May long weekend to Thanksgiving weekend.
Morning Cruise: $6.99 – $40.00
Georgian Bay Biosphere Cruise (Afternoon Cruise): $20.00 – $40.00
Sunset Cruise: $23.75 – $47.50
2.5 Hour Sunset Dinner Cruise: $69.98 – $102.75
Seguin River Parkette, 20 McIsaac Way, Parry Sound