Although the City Hall will be open, residents are encouraged to use the City’sconvenient online services . This is to help limit the lineup of people physically accessing City Hall.
Visitors are also asked not to enter if they are exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms.
- Front counter services for the Corporate Revenue Customer Service and Bill Payment Centre located in the lobby of City Hall will be open
- In-person service in the lobby from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am t0 5:00 pm
- Priority will be given to seniors, vulnerable persons and persons with a disability from 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- The number of people inside the City Hall lobby will be limited to 15
- Avoid touching shared surfaces in the building like handrails, garbage cans, and benches
- The only public entrance to services in the lobby will be via City Hall’s main entrance doors located off 3rd Avenue North
For more information call: 306-975-2400, email firstname.lastname@example.org
25 Awesome Places to Hike in Saskatchewan
25 Off-Grid Adventures in Saskatchewan
50 Amazing Things to Do in the Parks and Natural Areas of Saskatchewan