Experience a Victorian Christmas at Bronte Creek Provincial Park! Take a step back in time to the year 1900 and experience the Christmas season like never before.
- Hands-on crafts where you will get to see and use historic tools and techniques to create your own take home souvenirs
- Traditional games and activities designed for all age groups
- Tours of the elegantly decorated Spruce Lane Farmhouse
- Seasonal stories and songs in the parlor, learn about the holiday traditions of the Victorian era
- Enjoy freshly baked holiday treats and cider
- Farm animals
Tickets : included in your daily vehicle admission rate.
Daily Vehicle Permit: $17.00
Senior Permit (65+): $13.50
Disabled Permit (with proof of Ontario Disability Permit): $8.50
How to get tickets?
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
December 27-30, 2018 & January 3-6, 2019 | 10am-4pm
Venue & Address :
Bronte Creek Provincial Park
1219 Burloak Drive