The World-Famous Haunting Season at Saunders Farm is a family tradition for over 25 years. With over 35 attractions, live shows, a parade, 9 Hedge Mazes, peddle carts, food booths, a giant Corn Maze, it’s a spook-tacular experience for the whole family.
- World Famous Hedge Mazes – Each maze is designed to test your perseverance and problem solving skills…sometimes a little luck goes a long way.
- Barn of Terror
- Daytime Haunted Hayride: It is mildly scary, but if the kids (or parents) are nervous, take the pumpkin patch hayride.
- Puzzle Mazes
- Ghost Town Stage: The 30-minute hilarious melodrama features Farm favourites- Barry Scary, Aquamarine Queen, and Archibald Croaker along with audience members.
- Jumping Pillows
- Pumpkin Hayride: Pick your perfect pumpkin from our 10 acre pumpkin patch
- Pedal cart racetrack
- Play Structures
- Farmer Bill’s Barnyard Treehouse, Puppet Shows, Captain Aidan’s Pirate Ship, Train & Caboose, and our Monster Truck and more!
General DAY Admission: $20 online to $22.00 at the door
Kids 2 and under are free.
How to get tickets?
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturdays & Sundays from September 22 to October 31, 2018 and Thanksgiving Monday.
Every Saturday | 10am-6pm
Every Sunday | 10am-5pm
P.D. Day Friday October 5th | 10am-6pm (no stage shows)
Thanksgiving Monday October 8th | 10am-5pm
Last admission is 1 hour before closing.
Venue & Address :
Saunders Farm, 7893 Bleeks Road, Munster
You may like: