For over 28 years, Haunting Season at Saunders Farm has been a Canadian family tradition. With lots of outdoor open air attractions, including pumpkins, puppet shows, a parade, 4 Hedge Mazes, and so much more, it’s a spook-tacular experience for the whole family!
This year, our daytime attractions will include our famous Mazes, Jumbo Jumpers (jumping pillows), Haunted and Pumpkin Hayride, The Coven, and our super fun play structures.
- Get Lost…in our Mazes: Mile Maze, Spiral Maze, Musical Maze, Cedar Maze, & Observation Tower
- Explore Whimsical Play Structures: The Barnyard Treehouse, Captain Aidan’s Pirate Ship, and many more!
- Experience the Haunted Hayride
- Bounce on Jumbo Jumpers
- Pumpkins! Available for play or purchase.
- Enjoy our Original Puppet Show
- Hop on the Pumpkin Patch Hayride
- Stroll through The Coven: This spooky, open-air trail is a favourite for guests of all ages.
- Relax on our Outdoor Patio
General DAY Admission: $22.64
Kids 2 and under are free.
100 guests per session over our 100 acre site.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturdays and Sundays, September 25 – November 1, 2020 + Thanksgiving Monday (9am – 5pm, 2 hour visits)
Venue & Address :
Saunders Farm, 7893 Bleeks Road, Munster
You may like: