Visit Cranberry Marsh and take part in an experience that is unique in Northern America!! See how 27 acres of marsh that produce around 300,000-400,000 lbs of cranberries are harvested!
- Take the Cranberry Plunge – Wade into a sea of floating cranberries and take pictures of your cranberry love.
- Go on Wagon Tours
- Enjoy a Wine Tasting
- Shop in The Cranberry Emporium
- Sample cranberry goodies (like candied cranberries!) at the Cranberry Café (Oct 5 – Oct 20)
- Hike the Trails
- Hunt for Geocaches
- Try kids’ activities like Critter Catching
- See harvesting and packinghouse operations.
Who is it for?
Tickets : Free Admission to Farm
Pay for activities ($3 & up)
$15 adults, $10 children 12 & under
Children must be accompanied by an adult and be at least 4′ 6″ (137 cm) tall.
How to get tickets?
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Harvest Hours: September 28 – October 31 | 9:00 PM – 6:00 PM daily
Cranberry Plunge: Opening Oct 5
weekends drop in only (Oct 5-6,12-14,18-20, 26-27) ; weekdays by appointment
Daily Wagon Tours: Weekdays: 11 AM, 1 PM & 3 PM; Weekends: drop in 10 AM – 4 PM
Venue & Address
Muskoka Lakes Farm & Winery
1074 Cranberry Road,
Harvest Cranberry Café will be operating in McArthur House this year and is open Oct 5 – Oct 20
Parking is free.