Visit Cranberry Marsh and take part in an experience that is unique in Northern America!! See how 27 acres of marsh that produce around 300,000-400,000 lbs of cranberries are harvested!
- Take the Cranberry Plunge – Wade into a sea of floating cranberries and take pictures of your cranberry love.
- Go on Wagon Tours
- Enjoy a Wine Tasting
- Shop in The Cranberry Emporium
- Sample cranberry goodies (like candied cranberries!) at the Cranberry Café (Oct 5 – Oct 20)
- Hike the Trails
- Hunt for Geocaches
- Try kids’ activities like Critter Catching
- See harvesting and packinghouse operations.
Who is it for?
Tickets : There is no charge to visit the store/café area of the farm.
Weekends are All Inclusive with All Access Pass which includes Wagon Tour, Tutored Wine Tasting, Cranberry Plunge, Trail access must be 19 years or older
Weekend exceptions: Private Plunge at 9, 9:30 and 10 am and Weekend Wagon Tour at 4 pm
Weekdays are à la cartechoose the activities you want and book each separately
Thanksgiving Monday (Oct 11) and Festival Friday (Oct 15) are considered weekend days and require an All Access Pass
- Trails/Farm Access: $5
- Wagon Tour – Weekdays –$15.00 per person
- Cranberry Plunge – Weekdays –$20.00 per person
- Cranberry Plunge – Private Booking — $50.00 per block + $20 pp
- All Access Pass — $60.00 per adult
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
September 25 – October 24 | 9 am to 6 pm
Venue & Address
Muskoka Lakes Farm & Winery
1074 Cranberry Road,
Parking on the road is not permitted. Access is limited to farm parking lots only. — $10/car includes access bracelets to farm & trails