Manitoba Parks Campground Bookings for 2021 Season
Planning to go camping at Manitoba Parks this summer? Reservations for Manitoba campgrounds are set to open starting April 5, 2021.
2021 Campground Reservation Opening Dates:
- Monday, April 5th, 2021 at 7:00 am: Reservations for all cabins, yurts, group use areas and Birds Hill Campground open online or by phone.
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 7:00 am: Reservations for Winnipeg Beach and all campsites in the Whiteshell Provincial Park open which includes Betula Lake, Big Whiteshell, Brereton Lake, Caddy Lake, Falcon Beach, Falcon Lakeshore, Nutimik Lake, Opapiskaw, Otter Falls, West Hawk Lake and White Lake campgrounds.
- Monday, April 12, 2021 at 7:00 am: Reservations open for all remaining provincial park campgrounds.
HOW TO RESERVE
You may like: Fun in Manitoba
On-line reservation services are available seven days a week, 24 hours a day throughout the camping season.
Password/User ID: For online reservations, please confirm your online User ID and password prior to April 5th. If you have forgotten your password or need assistance call 204-945-4344 prior to Thursday, April 1st.
Call Centre services: Call 204-948-3333 (in Winnipeg) or 1-888-482-2267 toll-free. Check manitobaparks.com/ for hours of operation. Call Centre services will be available beginning Monday, April 5th, 2021, at 7:00 am.
Walk-in reservations and in-person payment arrangements are available at 200 Saulteaux Cres. in Winnipeg.
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. beginning April 5. For all other campgrounds as listed, walk-in reservations begin Wednesday, April 7, 2021 and Monday, April 12, 2021, and 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Annual provincial park entry passes can also be purchased online.
7-Night Site: For those seeking an extended stay, Manitoba Parks is offering a limited number of campsites with a minimum 7-night stay booking restriction. To acquire one of these 7-night sites, a reservation must include a minimum 7-night stay and must include a Sunday to Sunday stay. This offer is only available on the opening day of reservations for the corresponding campground/facility.
At midnight of opening day, the 7-night stay restriction will be removed from any unsold camping inventory. So if you are planning to stay at the park for 7 nights or more in the summer of 2021, Manitoba Parks recommends that you make your reservation early. Other rules and conditions do apply.
- 7-Night Sites April 5, 2021: a limited number of cabins at Hecla and Camp Morton Provincial Parks and campsites at Birds Hill Provincial Park have a minimum 7-night stay booking restriction.
- 7-Night Sites April 7, 2021: a limited number of campsites at: Big Whiteshell; Falcon Beach; Falcon Lakeshore; Nutimik; Opapiskaw; Otter Falls; West Hawk Lake; and Winnipeg Beach campgrounds have a minimum 7-night stay booking restriction.
- 7-Night Sites April 12. 2021: a limited number of campsites at: Asessippi; Bakers Narrows; Campers Cove; Childs Lake; Grand Beach; Hecla/Gull Harbour; Kiche Manitou; Paint Lake; St. Malo; Wekusko Falls and Stephenfield campgrounds have a minimum 7-night stay booking restriction.
Park Entry Permits etc.: Buy your park vehicle permit and print it at home before your visit. Annual, Daily and Casual (three-day) passes available. 2021 Annual passes will be available starting in April 2021.
- Parks Canada summer reservations open on April 6th with parks in B.C and Yukon. Riding Mountain National Park reservations open on April 15, 2021.
- Saskatchewan Parks – April 12, 2021.
- Ontario Parks – 5 months in advance of each starting date (the first day you want to camp). This means that for camping on Canada Day, reservations are available on February 1st or earlier if you are planning to camp on previous days including Canada Day.
You may like: